Onadis Barcelona Disseny
«From waste, we design»
Our project becomes true through the implementation and development of recycling cycles, through a circular process that begins with the urban waste management and continues with an industrial process that reintroduces the raw material obtained from waste processing into a new production cycle which generates new products at the service of citizens.
Why is so important the urban solid waste collection ?
In the West every citizen generates an annual average of 115 kg of household wast. To minimize environmental impact, there is a whole system for recovery, treatment and recycling to avoid deposition in landfills. The first step is the urban solid waste collection.
In the urban waste collection the material is separated and valued according to compositions and qualities. The rejected fraction is the raw material of our products. Read more …
How we manufacture our products?
The production process of the recycling plant is based on 3 stages: grinding, dry extraction of improper material, extrusion and hot pressing by cooled moulds. Read more …
Acknowledged professional of industrial world design have collaborated in edition and product development.
Why buy recycled products?
– Because no maintenance is required in our products, it doesn’t rust and it’s a product of high resistance in corrosive environments.
– Because a container of packaging waste is equivalent to 17 bins.
– Because buying eco-friendly products is not expensive.
– For our environment & our planet.
– Every citizen consumes about 70kg of plastic per year.
– The collection of waste is separated in selection plants by foucault & optic sensors and enhances material according to the different qualities and compositions. This is the raw material used in its products by Onadis.
– Our raw material contains 80% of polyolefins from packaging waste.
– By using an automated manufacturing process our components are modeled and fabricated.
– The processing capacity is 3000T/year, and the result are litter bins, benches, bollards, soil separators,… which have a new life after reprocessing our waste.